The teamwork grade is a subjective score that will be awarded at the end of the semester according to the criteria below. Partner evaluations may be completed on Compass2g at the end of the semester to help determine this score.
Requirements and GradingEach student in a group will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Contribution to the design, implementation, and debugging of the project
- Participation with teammates in Design Review, Demo, and Presentation
- Regularly made contact with TA
- Conducting themselves in a professional manner throughout the semester
- Participating in team discussions and weekly TA meetings
- Completion of checkout procedures (checkout form)
Submission and Deadlines
The teamwork evaluation form should be completed on Compass2g by the deadline listed on the Course Calendar. Teamwork evaluation sheets will be taken into account when teamwork grades are assigned. However, these scores will not fully determine the teamwork grade.