The teamwork grade is composed of two assignments. The first teamwork evaluation, administered shortly after the Design Review phase, consists of feedback questions designed to help the ECE 445 Staff better understand how each student's group is progressing towards the final demo. If all questions are answered completely and thoughtfully, the student will be awarded 5 points for completion of the assignment. No partial credit will be awarded for late submissions. The survey may be completed on Compass2g.
The second teamwork evaluation is a subjective score that will be awarded at the end of the semester according to the criteria below. Partner evaluations may be completed on Compass2g at the end of the semester to help determine this score. Responses to both surveys are confidential and will not be disclosed to the other teammates in the student's group.
Requirements and GradingEach student in a group will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Contribution to the design, implementation, and debugging of the project
- Participation with teammates in Design Review, Demo, and Presentation
- Regularly made contact with TA
- Conducting themselves in a professional manner throughout the semester
- Participating in team discussions and weekly TA meetings
- Completion of checkout procedures (checkout form)
Submission and Deadlines
The teamwork evaluation forms should be completed on Compass2g by the deadlines listed on the Course Calendar. Teamwork evaluation sheets will be taken into account when teamwork grades are assigned. However, these scores will not fully determine the teamwork grade.