ECE 445 Safety Guidelines
- No one is allowed to work in the lab alone. At least 2 people must be in the lab at all times.
- Everyone must complete a mandatory online safety training in order to be allowed to work in the lab. Certificates of completion must submitted on Canvas.
- Any group planning on working with high voltages is required to complete additional safety training.
- Any group charging or utilizing certain battery chemistries must read, understand, and follow guidelines for safe battery usage.
- If you're working on any project involving electric current running through a human subject, you must read through and understand these guidelines for Safe Current Limits!
Requirements and Grading
The Laboratory Safety Training must be completed by all students enrolled in ECE 445. This module can be found on University's Division of Research Safety website.