The Final Report Guidelines are the primary reference document for this assignment.
Requirements and Grading:
The Final Report is held to professional standards of language and format and is evaluated by staff in the ECE Editorial Services, who also check theses and dissertations for the department. The report is also evaluated for technical content and organization by the course staff. The Grading Rubrics are available for both English/Formatting and Technical Content , but here are some pointers:
- If you didn't click the link above, the Final Report Guidelines should be your first stop.
- Use a template to help get the formatting right (Microsoft Word template or LaTeX template).
- Since your Final Report is similar in purpose to a thesis, you may find the Thesis Writing Guidelines helpful for style and formatting.
- For citations, you may also find the IEEE Citation Reference guide useful.
- Please note the maximum number of pages (20) allowed for the final report. This does not include your references or appendices.You will be penalized for going over the maximum number of pages and/or not following the prescribed format.