CS 598 RM: Algorithmic game theory, Fall 2019
Lectures: Wed & Fri 3.30pm to 4:45pm in 1214 Siebel Center
- Instructor: Ruta Mehta (rutameht)
- Office hours: Thu 2:00-3:00pm in 3218 Siebel Center.
- Teaching Assistant: Vasilis Livanos (livanos3)
- Office hours: Wed 10:00-11:00am in the theory lounge (open area betwen 3232 and 3304) in Siebel
- Schedule and lecture notes
- One page project summary is due on Oct 4, 2019 by 11:59pm to be emailed to email@example.com. It should contain:
The project can be either a research or a survey project. You can submit it either in a group of two members or individually. You can find the list of suggested project topics below.
- Project title (Research/Survey)
- Group member names
- Project summary (at most 500 words) along with a concrete goal for the project
- At least three relevant references (papers)
HW1 is due on Wed, Sept 25th, 2019 by 11:59pm.Here is the tex file.
Submit either in hard copy by end of class, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of possible project topics. If you want references to understand/start any of the research project, feel free to ask on Piazza.
HW0 is for self-study and not to be submitted. It is to brush up the concepts required for this course.
The first lecture will be on Aug 28th, 2019.
Course webpages are borrowed (with permission) from Jeff Erickson's Fall 2010 version of CS 573 and Spring 2016 version of CS 473.