PROBABILITY WITH ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS
Section G (Mon/Wed) - IYER
Problem Sets and Solutions
- You must turn in your homework at the begining of class on the due date.
- Late homeworks will not be accepted without prior permission from the instructor.
- Show all your work in order to get partial credit. Final answers without showing any work will get zero credit.
- If we find that you have copied someone else's homework, you will get zero credit.
- All assignments must be submitted stapled if they consist of more than one sheet with the following heading in neat handwriting, on the top right corner of the first page:
See the Lectures page for HW and solutions