ECE 562 Presentation and Report Guidelines
ECE 562: Presentation and Report Guidelines
- You MUST limit your presentations to 20 minutes. In addition, you
will have 5 minutes for questions. Have no more than 12 slides.
- Please give me a hard (paper) copy of your slides before your talk with 4 slides on on one page (this can be
done on the day of the talk.)
- Practice your presentation at least once prior to your talk to make
sure you can stay within the time limit.
- Don't put too much on each
slide. Try and use pictures and words to explain concepts wherever
possible. You certainly don't have time to give all the details --
leave these for the report.
- Your audience should be able to answer the following questions after
listening to your presentation:
(a) What is basic problem area?
(b) Why is this topic important?
(c) What ideas do you have for future directions for this work?
(d) What did you learn from this project?
- I will also be giving you credit for participating in your
colleagues presentations. Asking intelligent :-) questions and critiquing.
- Your report will consist of your slides, plus explanatory notes
relevant to the slides. You may also include your notes on relevant material
that you spent time studying but could not fit into your presentation.
Back to ECE 562 Home