ECE 544NA is a special topics course; its content varies somewhat from year to year. In fall 2016, we will focus on neural networks. Students will learn to derive key algorithms, to code the algorithms themselves, and to use implementations of the same algorithms in an open source toolbox.
- Instructor: Mark Hasegawa-Johnson, Office Hours 5:00-6:00pm Thursdays, 2011 Beckman
- TA: Raymond Yeh, Office Hours (for homework questions) 08:00-09:00 am Friday, 4034 ECEB
- Lectures: TR 11:00-12:20, ECEB 2015
- Compass2g (assignment submission, grades)
- Piazza (Questions and discussions for lecture and homework)