All important class-related anouncements will be posted here. Be sure to frequent this page.
- There will be no lab sections during the week of Jan 16.
- Regular TA office hours will begin week of Jan 23.
- Homework TA Office hours for Feb 1 (Wednesday) will be held in CSL 469B and for Feb 15 (Wednesday) in ECEB 2013 instead of CSL 141 during regular hours.
- A previous e-mail correspondence might have suggested that Jan 31 (Monday) office hours are in CSL 469B, however that was unfortunate. The above remains correct.
- The first midterm will be given on Thu Feb 23, in class. More info coming soon.
- The instructions for and a sample midterm exam are here, and the solutions are here. Amendment to instructions: Rules 1-4 of RL are part of the material for the midterm. Rule 5-6 (intersection with imaginary axis, branch crossings) are not.
- Prof. Belabbas will hold office hours on Tue Feb 21, 5-6pm, in addition to Thu Feb 23, 5-6pm.
- The second midterm will be given on Thu Apr 6, in class. More info coming soon.