All late submissions must be submitted both in a physical copy and an electronic copy, which must be identical. The late physical copy is put in the 411 dropbox, located on the 3rd floor, ECEB. The electronic copy must be posted on Piazza as a private note. The submission date on piazza will be used for penalty calculation.
Machine project (MP) checkpoints and final submissions must be turned in by 5pm on the due date. After these late days are used, the following penalty will apply to late submissions:
- A 10% penalty will be applied to the grade of any submission that is turned in on the due date after 5pm.
- A 30% penalty will be applied to the grade of any submission that is turned in on the day after the due date.
- A 60% penalty will be applied to the grade of any submission that is turned in two days after the due date.
- Submissions turned in more than two days after the due date will not be accepted.
Each student will get 3 flexible days to use during mp0 through mp2. During a late submission, a student may specify in the electronic submission on Piazza how many flexible days they want to use. That is, in the private note simply state how many flexible days you would like to use. Please do not post ahead of your late submission. Create a single late submission post when you have completed the assignment and are ready to turn in all of the required items.
Additional exceptions can only be given by Professor Kim.
- 4 Machine Problems: 40%
- MP0: 5%
- MP1: 5%
- MP2: 10%
- MP3: 20%
- Exams: 50%
- Midterm Exam 1: 15%
- Midterm Exam 2: 15%
- Final Exam: 25%
- Quizzes and Attendance: 5%