ECE398BD: Audio and Visual Analytics (Logistics)

Instructors

Instructor: Professor Minh N. Do
Email: minhdo [at] illinois [dot] edu
Office Hours: 1PM-2PM Wednesday, 113 CSL

Teaching Assistant: Trong N. Nguyen
Email: tnnguyn2 [at] illinois [dot] edu
Office Hours: 3PM-4PM Monday, 114 CSL

Logistics

There is no required textbook, the notes and the labs contain pointers to relevant references.

Lab Submission:
Email your completed IPython notebook (name it Lab#_netid.ipynb) with all the code run to ECE398B.qurslwpdnl8x5513@u.box.com. If your code depends on any files not provided for the lab, then also upload those. Be sure to fill in your name + netid at the top of the lab. You should recieve a confirmation email from Box after submission (if you do not see it, check your spam folder). If you do not see it after a half hour, email the lab to tnnguyn2 [at] illinois [dot] edu from your Illinois email with the subject ECE398BD-NetID-Lab#, and make note of not receiving a Box confirmation in the body of the email. I'd prefer if you submitted your lab once, but if you have to resubmit it, please rename it Lab#_netid_v#.ipynb, where # is the Lab number and version number. For example, my first submission would be Lab1_tnnguyn2.ipynb, and if I needed to resubmit it, I would use Lab1_tnnguyn2_v2.ipynb. Do not include the datasets and do not print the intermediate results!

Grading:
Grading will be solely based on the labs and quizzes (if any). Unless otherwise noted, you will have 1 week to complete each lab, due on the following Tuesday, before 2359. Late submissions will not be accepted but the lab with the lowest score will be dropped from the final score computation.

General References

You do not need any of these, but you might find some information useful along the way. More relevant details will be added as the course progresses.

• OpenCV Documentation link