ECE 313 MATLAB files
There are several options for you, as a UIUC student, to access MATLAB:
- You can use it on an engineering work station (EWS)
- If you have your own computer you can use Citrix to remotely use an EWS workstation.
- If you have your own computer you can install and run Matlab on it for free with a license requiring internet connection Webstore.
There is a charge for licenses that work offline.
Some resources for learning Matlab are
The following are .m files that will be useful in ECE 313.
- Lecture notes and resources for CS 101 at UIUC.
- MATLAB tutorials and learning resources by MathWorks
- Video, demos, and help (e.g. type "help desk" at the matlab prompt in the command window) in MATLAB itself
- numerous information on the web
- Qfunction.m The function Qfunction takes a single floating point number as input. It was used to compute the tables of the Phi and Q functions in the notes.
- dice_histograms.m The function dice_histograms does not take input. It produces a plot which is shown on the screen, and which is written in a .eps file
in the MATLAB current directory that you are working from.