The ECE 313 FFA
The ECE 313 FFA
Frequently Forgotten Answers
Homework is due on Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m. You must
drop your homework into the ECE 313 lockbox in the
Everitt Laboratory basement (east side) by this deadline.
- Feel free to meet with any instructor or TA during
their office hours.
- You may discuss the work assigned in the weekly problem sets
with your classmates or other students -- in fact, many students
find such study groups very helpful -- but the homework that you turn
in must be your own work. That is,
DO NOT simply copy the solution
that one member of your group has worked out (or allow your solution to
be copied by others in your group).
- Many of the problems assigned as homework have been used in
previous semesters and their solutions are available on the web pages
from previous semesters. Avoid the temptation to copy these solutions
and submit them as your own original work. Doing so constitutes
plagiarism and appropriate action will be taken against those who
indulge in such practices.
- An ECE 313 Web board is available in my.ece.uiuc.edu
for general discussion of course matters.
If you ask the instructors or TA a question whose answer might be of
interest to several people in class, we may choose to answer it in the Web board.
- Homework and exam scores will be stored in the
Errors in recording your homework scores should
be reported to the TAs, and errors in exam scores to the instructors.
- Hour Exams: Combined-section evening hour exams have been scheduled from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. on
Mondays October 13 and November 17.
You may bring one 8.5" by 11" sheet of notes to each hour exam; both sides of the sheet can be used, but the exams are closed-book and closed-notes otherwise. Electronic devices (calculators, cellphones, pagers, laptops, etc.) are neither necessary nor permitted.
- To compensate for evening exams, there will be no ECE 313 class meetings
on Wednesday September 24 and Friday September 26.
- The combined-section Final Exam will be scheduled at a later date.