ECE 110 flashcards are meant to give you problems that you can do in your head. They may be conceptual, perceptual (seeing things in a circuit), or have fairly simple computations. If you find yourself needing pen and paper or a calculator, keep practicing or seek advice. We have chosen Study Blue as the online platform for the ECE 110 flashcards. Once you make an account, you can access the materials through a web browser or with a mobile application for a phone, a tablet, etc.
Follow these instructions to use the flashcards:
- Go to www.studyblue.com
- Create an account or log in with a Gmail account
- Select "I am new to StudyBlue" if you are
- Identify your school as "University of Illinois - Urbana-champaign"
- Choose the class as "ECE 110"
- Select "MININ" as instructor from the drop-down list
- Click "Add Class"
- Use the study materials authored by ECE 110; "Flip Cards" is recommended.
Note: you don't need to make the flashcards "your own" especially because it can cause confusion by creating multiple sets.