CS 598 RM: Algorithmic game theory, Fall 2018
Lectures: Tue & Thu 2pm to 3:15pm in 1105 Siebel Center
- Instructor: Ruta Mehta (rutameht)
- Office hours: Wed 1:30-2:30pm in 3218 Siebel Center.
- Teaching Assistant: Shant Boodaghians (boodagh2)
- Office hours: Tues 3:30-4:30pm just outside 3102 in Siebel
- Schedule and lecture notes
HW2 is due on Tue, Oct 16, 2018 by 3:30pm.Here is the tex file.
Submit either in hard copy by end of class, or email a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One page project summary is due on Oct 4, 2018 by 11:59pm to be emailed to email@example.com. It should contain:
- Project title (Research/Survey)
- Group member names
- Project summary (at most 500 words)
- At least three relevant references (papers)
List of possible project topics.
HW1 is due on Thu, Sept 20, 2018 by 3:30pm.Here is the tex file.
Submit either in hard copy by end of class, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first lecture will be on Aug 28th, 2018.
Course webpages are borrowed (with permission) from Jeff Erickson's Fall 2010 version of CS 573 and Spring 2016 version of CS 473.