This page outlines some of the course policies that pertain to students in the I2CS MCS program who take the course online.
Please contact Chandra if you have questions or concerns.
- We will be holding office hours once a week for I2CS students. We may use GoToMeeting (via the web browser) or Illuminate for this purpose. Instructions will be posted soon.
- I2CS students are free to form groups with on-campus students for homeworks and we encourage you to do so.
- Homeworks are due at the same time as they are for on-campus students. The online students need to send a pdf of their solutions (could be scanned copy of a handwritten solution although this is strongly discouraged) via email by the homework deadline. Instructions will be available soon.
- The course staff is neither familiar with nor in charge of proctoring arrangements for exams. Please contact the I2CS program staff, in particular, Frank Hoskinson for help on this matter.
- The instructor is aware that the experience of the online students is some what different than that of the on-campus students. This will be taken into account when calculating grades with minor adjustments made at the discretion of the instructor.