CS/ECE 374 B, Fall 2019
Algorithms and Models of Computation
This is the web page for Section B of CS/ECE 374, taught by Prof. Nikita Borisov 9:30–10:45 a.m. Please visit the section A web page if you are in Prof. Jeff Erickson's 11 a.m.–12:15 p.m. section.
- Oct 28
- Exam 2 will be on Nov 5, 7–9 p.m. More information about
coverage, logistics, review sessions and materials is available here.
- Sep 25
- Exam locations:
Please read this Piazza post
for more information about exam logistics and review session
- Last name starting with A–C: 1013 ECEB
- Last name starting with D–I: 1015 ECEB
- Last name starting with J-Z: 1002 ECEB
- Sep 12
- Exam 2 will be 7–9 p.m. on Tue, Nov 05
- HW0 solutions are posted.
- Sep 11
- HW2 is released, due at 8 p.m. on Tue, Sep 17
- Sep 8
- Lab solutions for week 2 are posted on the schedule page
- Sep 6
- Exam 1 will be 7–9 p.m. on Monday, September 30. Exam 2 date is TBA, and the final date is (tentatively) 1:30–4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 17.
The two midterm exams are worth 22% each; the final is cumulative and is worth 32%. The remaining 24% of your grade comes from the best
24 homework problems you submit, see the homework page for more details.
- Sep 4
- HW1 is released. This homework may be done in groups of up to 3 students.
- Aug 29
- Please sign up for Gradescope using sign-up code 9J4VGV. See the homework page for more instructions.
- Aug 28
- HW0 is released, due at 8 p.m. on Tue, Sep 3