Q: I would like to register to
CS 374, but I am unable to register
to it. What should I do?
You have to do two things:
- Do all work in the course as a regular student.
- Please fill the form here.
Algorithm for registering students
One week after the first midterm, all students that are unable to
register to the class would be registered to the class under the
If too many students would try to register at this point, we will
take the highest ranked k students till the limit of 410 students
is met (the ranking would probably be based on midterm I grades).
EE students would be given lower priority than CE students (since
this is a required class for CE students).
- They did all the class work till this point
(homeworks + first midterm) [excluding hw0].
- They had done the prerequisite courses (CS 225; MATH 225 or
MATH 415). [We will verify this before letting a student
register to the class.]
- The number of registered students would not exceed 410.
Last modified: Thu 2017-09-07 19:38:32 UTC 2017 by Sariel Har-Peled