Lecture Week 13: Web Technologies, Infrastructure, and Data
Course Meetup: Tuesday, Apr. 20
The next course meetup at on Tuesday, Apr. 20 at 12:30pm on Zoom.
Upcoming Midterm Exam: April 29
The second midterm exam for CS 240 is coming up in under two weeks on Thursday, April 29. This exam will consist of a microservice design question – similar to the MPs you have been doing – and a small microservice programming question.
A sample midterm is available here.
- Lecture Handout for Week #13: PDF
As you go through the lecture notes, you can print this out or use a tablet to fill in key ideas from the notes! They’re designed to cover the same sample problems you’ll see in the lecture notes! :)
In our previous course meetup, we chatted about exploring a hybrid approach to lecture notes. This week is a first pass at this approach with three detailed articles:
- Lecture Video (Part 1 - Reflections on MPs so Far and Web Technologies)
- Lecture Video (Part 2 - DNS and CDN)
- Course Meetup: Zoom Recording
- Final Project - Week 1, due Apr. 19 by 11:59pm