We covered more examples from chapter 19:
- A game with a large state space ( Chinese
- A system with an infinite state space (Conway's
game of life).
Web pages for Conway's game of life:
- Now is the time to check your final exam schedule for conflicts.
Conflicts must be reported to instructors by the last day of classes.
However, it's much easier to find good solutions if you act sooner,
especially given how early our exam is this term.
student code for the rules on which class has to handle conflicts.
If you can't figure this out, speak to all instructors involved and get
us to help you sort out a plan.
- ICES forms will be at the end of lecture next Tuesday (the last
class) and in discussions this week.
- Information for the final should start appearing next week.
This will include room assignments, pre-exam office hours, link the
web form for choosing which examlet to re-take.