As always, start this MP by reading R-E-A-D-M-E-F-I-R-S-T.txt, in the MP you checked-out from subversion.
- Useful and interesting example java code can be found in the ExampleDebugger, ExampleDoubleList and ExampleFileSearch classes.
- When you first check this project out, you'll see some compile errors in the package view. These will all need to be fixed (by creating the relevant classes and methods) to get an MP score greater than 1/100. StaticMethods and UsingPublicFields are the simplest. Do Geocache before LabeledGeocache and GeocacheList. When writing each method, remember that other methods you have already written may simplify the task.
What You Will Learn
- Programming Skills & Domain Knowledge:
- Implement a data structures (list), without performance concerns.
- Use procedural abstraction and code-reuse to hide implementation details.
- Java Skills:
What You Should Already Know