- First day of class for the Spring 2014 semester is Wednesday January 22nd
- Lab sessions begin the first week of class
- Exam #1 will take place in class on Wednesday February 19.
- Students are allows to bring notes.
- Topics to be covered:
- 3 phase circutis and measurements,
- Relucatance machines and stepper motors,
- Introduction to 2 winding machines.
- The course field trip will take place on March 20, 2014 at Catepillar Inc.
- Details are provided in the handout
- Lab group topic prefeference form (last page of handout), must be turned in by Wednesday March 12
- Campus absence form must be filled out and returned in lab the week of March 10.
- Final project topics have been posted